Philosophy & Process
- Allocate capital to achieve the highest risk-adjusted returns, net of all fees and expenses.
- Be absolute return-oriented and continually gauge the probability of permanent loss of capital through business cycles.
- Objectively analyze all components of a client's net worth and build customized portfolios that take full account of legacy investments, illiquid assets and/or concentrated positions.
- Employ active management in inefficient market segments and passive solutions in efficient market segments.
- Utilize alternative investments and hedge-fund strategies that have minimal to no reliance on leverage where we clearly understand the manager and strategy-specific risk.
- Invest directly in the high conversion special situations and/or individual securities.