What We Do
Independent and Objective Investors
As Chief Investment Officers, we:
- Create customized and innovative portfolios to meet each client’s risk and return objectives.
- Coordinate multiple and complex investments in public market securities, private equity and other alternative investments.
- Serve as research analysts on all components of wealth, which often include illiquid legacy investments and concentrated holdings.
- Maximize economic value and streamline costs for clients through an unbiased and non-captive operating framework.
- In most cases, reduce overall cost structure.
- Consolidate multiple custodial relationships into one customized valuation and performance appraisal.